The ECITB Planning and Scheduling Practice course is designed to provide a broad level of knowledge, giving existing or aspiring planning and scheduling professionals all the information, they need to have confidence in approaching the requirements of their role.
This course is a 3-day Virtual Classroom course.
This ECITB accredited programme has been designed to meet the criteria of the Planning and Scheduling Practice (Level 3) training standard which was developed by an industry-led Project Controls Working Group. The training standard is based on the National Occupational Standards for Project Controls and ensures consistent, high quality training.
On completion of the training, the learner must be able to:
1) Understand the importance of planning and scheduling - describe the importance of good planning and the main terms used in planning and scheduling.
2) Understand the processes required to produce schedules
3) Prepare schedules for the control of work scope delivery
4) Produce planning information (including schedules) in the right format to meet stakeholder needs and to gain buy-in
5) Understand other processes relating to scheduling