What is Train The Trainer about?
Standing up in front of a group of delegates as the “expert” can be a daunting prospect, particularly if you are new to a training or facilitation role. With this in mind, this workshop has been developed to provide the delegates with a range of tools, techniques and skills with which to make the training room an inspiring and fun place to be. An essential component of training is meeting delegate’s expectations and this workshop will ensure that you handle these expectations through being prepared, having the skills to set and achieve objectives, the confidence to handle difficult delegates and situations and the knowledge and professionalism to take the training forward in a safe and engaging environment.
Who is it for?
This workshop is designed for course designers, facilitators, trainers, managers and Human Resources Personnel, who want to communicate, design, present and facilitate more effectively.
What are the benefits?
This course will help delegates:
• Understand and manage the needs and expectations of your delegates.
• Manage your training environment.
• Maximise the use of personal stories and anecdotes to epitomise your training.
• Develop a fun, engaging and inspiring training programme.
• Effectively deal with stress.
• Utilise a range of time management techniques to ensure that training runs to schedule.
• Be able to effectively facilitate rather than teach.
If you have a number of people from your organisation interested in a course then we can come to you. The benefits of in-house training is that the course can be contextualised to you. Your job titles, your terminology, your case-studies, your course. Contextualisation means increased understanding and application to your very specific organisational environment.