1. The promotion is open to residents of the world excluding employees and their immediate families of 20|20 Business Insight or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. The promotion begins on the 1st August and closes at 14.00 on the 14th August 2017.
4. To enter you must fully follow @2020business and retweet the competition tweet.
5. Only one entry per person. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first valid retweet will be considered in the draw.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. The prize is one APM Project Management Qualification Online training course worth £606. This does not include the exam fee. There is no cash alternative.
8. The winner will be randomly selected on the 14th August 2017 from all fully retweeted entries.
9. The winner will be notified within seven (7) days of the draw, by private message from @2020business on Twitter.
10. If the promoter is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be randomly selected from remaining entries.
11. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
12. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
13. The name of the winner will be announced via twitter and on the www.2020projectmanagement.com website.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
15. In all cases the promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winner may be required to take part in related publicity and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
17. 20|20 Business Insight Ltd accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.