The APM Project Professional Qualification 2nd edition is aligned to the APM Body of Knowledge 7th edition, and Chartered Project Professional (ChPP) standard. The APM Project Professional Qualification 2nd edition seeks to assess your skill
and capability to perform in a specific project environment.
To meet the requirements of the assessment, you should be able to draw on a broad range of knowledge established through experience and personal development.
Topics include; governance, leadership, virtual teams, communication, conflict, team development/management, engagement and influence.
20/20's PPQ Support Package includes three stages:
1) Kick-Off (Virtual Classroom):
• Overview of the qualification
• Introduction to learning materials
• Review of the PPQ syllabus Learning
Outcomes and Assessment Criteria
• Fundamental knowledge requirements
• Case study decomposition
• Report writing
• Role-play tips and techniques
• Preparing for the oral examination
• Your study plan
• Case study overview
2) Access provided to:
• Online PPQ eLearning modules aligned with the qualification Learning Outcomes
• CMI Leadership portal access
• Downloadable PPQ material
• PPQ Case study
3) Virtual PPQ Exam Session (2 hour session):
• Assessment of knowledge & understanding
• Oral exam simulation based on issued case-study
• Role play simulation based on issued case study
• Feedback of results
• Report writing overview
• Exam preparation
• Q & A
The APM Project Professional Qualification is aimed at any project professional either:
20|20 Business Insight have a range of online Project Management training courses designed to give you the ability to learn as you want to.