- Once you have booked the course and secured your place, you will be sent joining instructions within 24 hours.
- You should firstly watch the introductory video, this will give you an overview of the course and additional information about preparing for the exam.
- Before starting the course, it’s best to familiarise yourself with the online portal and the additional references available.
- You then need to work through the 13 modules of self-study.
- Once you have completed the online course and revision, you will need to attend the 2-day exam preparation workshop and exam.
- The first day and a half of this workshop will be spent preparing you for the exam. Your facilitator will help you to understand what the examiners are looking for in questions and the best way of structuring answers.
- On the afternoon of the 2nd day, you will sit the exam which is a three-hour, essay-based assessment.
- Notification of your results will be provided within 10 weeks’ time by the APM.
Our blended package costs £1,495 + VAT and includes all of the above- no hidden fees!