Jennifer loves the great outdoors and loves walking, hiking and traveling. Jennifer joined the team in June 2019. Jennifer is experienced in the creation of custom graphics, motion graphics, sound and video editing as well as web development. Her main role is to support and customise the Learning Management System and to design and develop high-quality eLearning material. Jennifer also executes Instructional Design principles to determine course content. Jennifer has completed a Master Track in Instructional Design at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, which was a 5-month long course that earns credits for the Masters of Education.Qualifications and Achievements.
- BSc Digital Media with Distinction (Robert Gordons University)
- PGDip Structured Systems Analysis and Design (Edinburgh Napier University)
- BSc Biological Sciences (The University of Edinburgh)
- Master Track Instructional Design (University of Illinois at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Networking Associate)
Jennifer’s first role was at Heriot-Watt University, developing Elearning using Adobe Authorware, as well as writing a student records database. She then travelled the world for a year before working at Schlumberger Geoquest as a Junior Systems Engineer. Jennifer further worked in purely technical roles for over 15 years in a variety of sectors before having a career break to bring up a family. She completed her 2nd BSc degree in Digital Media and was running her own company during this time to transition away from purely technical positions into more creative roles. Before Jennifer started working for 20/20, she developed websites, graphics, animations for diverse clients such as creative agencies, oil companies and start-ups as well as having clients further afield as far as the States. Jennifer will next be focussing on achieving the PMQ