George would describe himself as being a passable guitar player and terrible golfer but enthusiastic and hopeful about both. George joined 20/20 in March 2007.
George began his 20/20 career as a facilitator before becoming training manager, and now associate director for learning and development, overseeing development & delivery of classroom and virtual classroom learning products and environments. Qualifications & Achievements
- NVQ level 4 management of learning and development
- APM Project management qualification (PMQ)
- APM Practitioner qualification (PQ)
- PMI ® Project Management Professional qualification (PMP ®)
- Online Delivery Essentials certificate from the Learning & Performance Institute
- Fellow of the APM (FAPM)
George previously worked for BAE systems in Saudi Arabia, the UK and South Africa where he was involved in the learning and development of aeronautical engineers, both military and civilian.
His early years were taken up by military service, where he served as an engineering technician (Weapons) for the RAF.