Online Project Management training courses
- Book your course (either online or by phone)
- Receive your login details
- Login to the online learning platform
- Go through the course syllabus at your own pace and at your own time
- Book your exam (either through us or independently)
- Sit the exam and hopefully pass with flying colours!
The online learning platform holds all of the resources that you need to complete the learning and prepare you for your exam. This means that wherever you are, as long as you have access to the internet, you can do your Project Management training.
- You can do your Project Management course wherever you like – in the office, at home, even out and about on your laptop or iPad
- You don’t have to travel to a class
- You will save travel expenses and time
- There are no hidden costs
- You can fit your Project Management training around your other commitments
- The Project Management course goes at your own pace
- With the APMP and PMI PMP you get tutor support, maximising the effectiveness of your learning
- The resources are online, you don’t have to carry books around!
- There are regular self-tests to ensure that you have understood each module before you progress
- You can book your exam through us at a time that suits you
Because the course syllabus is online and your staff can study at their own pace and at times that suit them, they will be able to fit their Project Management training in around their existing commitments. Ultimately, this means that you will not have to pull people off urgent projects in order to fulfill certificate requirements or obligations. Study can be conducted during down time.
If the organisation are paying expenses around the Project Management training, you will save money on travel and resource costs.
This all means effective Project Management training for both your organisation and your people.
- APM Introductory Certificate in Project Management (APM IC)
- APM Project Management Professional (APMP)
Why not take our Online Learning Assessment to see whether online learning is good for you.
Book online by following the links to the courses above and clicking on “buy now”.
Contact Sales and marketing who can register you:
Tel: +44 0808 168 2020
Blended learning mixes online learning with classroom training. Delivered properly as it is by 20|20 Business Insight, it provides one of the most efficient ways of learning. The student’s time out of the office is vastly reduced, whilst his or her access to resources and support is vastly increased.
Here is an article by the CEO of 20|20 Business Insight, Tony Marks: