The primary objectives of the programme are to:
- To develop an awareness of the effect of leadership behaviours in relation to morale, performance and ultimately the success of the business
- To create a supportive team spirit at all levels within the extended management team
- To improve skills in communication, coaching & feedback for motivating the workforce
- To achieve buy-in to the Company Vision / Mission, with personal visions and actions to help support this
Other objectives include:
- Creating a culture of overall co-operation at all levels
- Developing skills in leaders/managers that have been promoted but who have received minimal training in people management
- Ensuring delegates are aware of when and how to apply the management skills acquired
- Ensuring knowledge and experiences are shared between personnel
- Instilling a ‘can-do’ attitude within the entire workforce
- Building mutual respect within the team to eliminate any perceived ‘them and us” culture
- Equiping managers with the necessary coaching skills to develop staff to their full potential
- Helping senior managers understand the impact of their comments / behaviour (whether positive or negative) on employees
- Helping leaders prioritise and plan ahead in a fast-changing business
- Achieving a consistent sense of identity and purpose; ‘What kind of organisation are we and what message do we want to communicate?’
- Shaping the leadership culture from a senior management level to all levels within the organisation
- Providing an opportunity for the Global Management team to become rapidly cohesive around a shared vision
- Allowing the team to discuss and formalise their direction, vision and mission
- Highlighting and discussing common problem areas
- Agreeing on a common leadership culture for an organisation
- Agreeing on the message to be cascaded through future programmes
- Preparing a Global Management team action plan for future growth
- Allowing the Global Management team to influence all aspects of the programme
- Ensuring that the programme delivers the required benefits cost effectively
Participative – By ensuring all delegates are encouraged to interact, challenge and debate.
Pragmatic – By ensuring all delegates are aware of how the skills acquired can be transferred back into the workplace.
Relevant – By ensuring training delivered is focused on the individual needs of the delegates and the business.
Fun – By ensuring training is delivered in an enjoyable and informative manner.
Challenging – By ensuring that each delegates thinking will be stretched.
Consistent – All training materials, learning and delivery will be conducted in a consistent professional standard across all delegate groups.
Results Focused – All training delivered will focus on course and overall programme objectives.
Participant Focused – Each module will be delivered in line with individual needs and personal goals.
Innovative – By using a combination of varied training techniques and methods to stimulate delegates.
Supportive – Ensure utilisation of learning by providing support during and after the programme by conducting mentoring via refresher workshops, surgeries etc.
These courses are run as in-house courses and are specific to organisations. To get more information about an in-house course for your company, please contact Jim Littlefair (details below).
CMI Level 3 Award in First Line Management
CMI Level 3 Certificate in First Line Management
CMI Level 3 Diploma in First Line Management
CMI Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership
CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership
CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
CMI Level 7 Qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF)
20|20 Business Insight is proud of its partnership with the Chartered Management Institute.
CMI is the only chartered professional body in the UK dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. They have more than 90,000 members. That means because management matters to you, it matters to CMI and it matters to 20|20 Business Insight.
CMI are the only chartered body in the UK that awards management and leadership qualifications, and the only body that awards Chartered Manager, the hallmark of any professional manager. 20|20 Business Insight are key providers of the training that will get you to Chartered Manager status. As ever with 20|20 Business Insight, not only can we deliver this globally, but we can also create bespoke and contextualized course material so that it is specific to your industry and organisation.
If you’re a manager and are serious about your professional standards, developing your management and leadership skills is a statement of intent.
If you’re an employer, your organisation will be able to draw on our experience of helping to get the best out of managers.