20|20 Business Insight are the only training provider in the UK to offer a specifically tailored Pathway to Chartered Manager for the Oil & Gas Industry.
This is an accredited course for the CMI and it uses real-world examples and case-studies taken from 20|20 Business Insight’s vast experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Chartered Managers are consistently high performers, committed to current best practice and ethical standards. These are the Managers you can count on to deliver your organisation’s objectives.
Chartered Manager is the highest status that can be achieved in the managerial profession. It’s a recognition of knowledgeable and confident managers who have demonstrated consistently high and sustained performance. Awarded only by CMI, it is recognised throughout the public and private sectors and across all management disciplines.
Chartered Manager is ranked as one of the 3 most effective management development options.
Recent research reveals that the most widespread benefits of becoming Chartered are increased self awareness (93%) and self confidence (86%). By making significant savings or performance improvements (68%) or implementing product, service or market innovations (65%), it is calculated that Chartered Managers deliver an average of £362,176 in added value to their organisations.
Those who have obtained Chartered status confirm additional benefits compared to management qualifications:
- 93% agree it demonstrates the ability to use managerial skills to achieve organisational results
- 93% see it as providing clear evidence of expertise in leading people and managing change
- Seven out of ten think that the award provides the “ultimate competitive advantage” for professional managers
- Provides a professional status and independent endorsement of your ability to manage and lead
- Demonstrates your managerial competence to supplement your functional skills, setting you apart and enhancing employability
- Increases your confidence to make the right decisions to deliver success
- Proves you possess transferable managerial skills that boost your prospects of employment and progression
- Chartered Managers can be trusted and relied upon to consistently deliver a high standard of performance
- Reduced risk to organisational reputation through commitment to ethical standards
- Transferable managerial skills that will drive the business forward
- Proves the managers have successfully put theory into practice
- Assurance that your managers have the relevant skills to deliver a continual, positive, impact
Using the unrivalled experience that 20|20 Business Insight has in the Oil and Gas Industry, this course will use real-world examples, industry-specific terminology and company-specific case-studies. By doing all of this, the level of understanding amongst Oil and Gas professionals dramatically increases. This in turn increases pass rates and makes the course much more efficient.
You will learn the management curriculum applied to the type of company that you already work in. The scenarios, types of job roles and likely issues will be ones that you are familiar with. The 20|20 Business Insight team that have developed this programme have all worked in the Oil and Gas Industry themselves and bring their considerable experience to this uniquely developed Pathway to Chartered Manager for the Oil and Gas Industry.