1. By taking the APM PMQ you will gain a broad level of project management knowledge. The qualification will give existing or aspiring project management professionals all the information they need to have confidence in approaching the management of projects large or small.
2. The qualification is fully accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM).
3. PMQ is an internationally recognised qualification, which can be carried from one job to another, or from one industry to another.
4. Results from a survey undertaken by the APM in 2014 showed that 86% of those who had taken the qualification had enjoyed greater project success as a result. This is a significant percentage.
5. It is proven that organisations can achieve competitive advantage and improved project delivery through a highly skilled and qualified project management community. The APM PMQ gives a workforce these skills and confidence.
6. APM PMQ allows candidates to demonstrate an understanding of how all elements of project management interact and how their project fits into their strategic and commercial environment.
7. Individuals can enhance their career development and potentially earn more if they have attained the APM Project Management Qualification.
8. The APM has recently received its Royal Charter, therefore achieving the PMQ will take you one step closer to becoming a Chartered Project Manager.
9. In the same APM survey mentioned earlier, 94% said that the PMQ improved their self confidence in their project management ability.
10. Your company will benefit from having a higher number of Qualified (IPMA Level D) Project Managers when responding to tenders or making bids for new business.
We offer the APM PMQ as a full 4 + 2 day classroom course or by Blended learning.