What is Quality Management about?
For organisations and their operations, quality is an important concept. Like strategy, it is one of those words which is used by everyone, but is very difficult to define. Quality however, is not just the responsibility of an organisation’s management team; it is the responsibility of everyone within the workforce, regardless of designation. As such it is vitally important that all members of staff are aware of the Quality Management Systems operating within the organisation and their role in the process. This course will provide delegates with a detailed understanding of what quality means within their organisation; the ability to analyse quality systems and look at this in conjunction with Health & Safety.
This will be achieved through examination of case studies, carrying out risk assessments and taking part in team exercises.
Who is it for?
This course is ideally suited to individuals involved in quality circles, Health and Safety issues and at all managerial levels.
What are the benefits?
This course will help delegates:
• Define quality as an organisational, team and customer-centered concept.
• Understand the importance of quality and your role within it.
• Analyse quality systems, understanding their purpose and value.
• Assess the health, safety and the environment as a quality issue.
• Understand Quality Standards and how they apply to the work for which you are responsible.
• Use a variety of quality tolls and techniques to improve and control quality within your organisation.
• Examine the concepts of continuous improvement and change and how this can be applied to current operations using quality techniques.
If you have a number of people from your organisation interested in a course then we can come to you. The benefits of in-house training is that the course can be contextualised to you. Your job titles, your terminology, your case-studies, your course. Contextualisation means increased understanding and application to your very specific organisational environment.