What is the Change Management Course about?
We live in a world of change; it has become a way of life. Redundancies, take-overs, mergers, deregulation, lean management and new technology are daily occurrences; so why is change management so difficult and why do most change management programmes fail? There is great pressure for managers and leaders to maintain performance under chaotic conditions, so what needs to be done to build a motivated and productive workforce under these conditions? This workshop will provide an opportunity to explore change situations and practice, in a safe environment, utilising a selection of change management tools, which have been specifically developed to support the implementation of strategic change management.
Who is it for?
We have a 1 day Intensive course designed for senior managers who have the responsibility of leading strategic change whilst our 2 day workshop is designed for middle managers/team leaders who have to put change management strategies into practice.
What are the benefits?
The course will help delegates:
- Identify types of change that occurs in organisations
- Define the importance of innovation and change on the organisation
- Identify the main components that are involved in planning and structuring change
- Analyse the importance of communication in change management
- Appreciate the range of issues and complexities involved In change management
- Recognise the barriers to change and the impact of change on the people affected by the change
- Create strategies for overcoming the resistance to change
If you have a number of people from your organisation interested in a course then we can come to you. The benefits of in-house training is that the course can be contextualised to you. Your job titles, your terminology, your case-studies, your course. Contextualisation means increased understanding and application to your very specific organisational environment.