What is the ECITB Senior Supervisor Training Course?
This programme is delivered over 12 months or 48 weeks, in partnership with the ECITB. It is an extensive and challenging programme to develop existing and potential senior supervisors. The programme helps learners to be able to apply, evaluate and challenge the leadership theories within the context of their current employment.
Who is it for?
The course is for designed for existing and potential supervisors such as Superintendents, Staff Supervisors, Offshore Team Leaders, production Supervisors, Chief Engineers, Workshop managers and Installation managers or those wishing to make the transition into this level. It is aligned to CMI’s level 5 Diploma.
What are the benefits?
The course takes learners through:
- Leadership theory.
- Delivering safer projects by applying safety regulations in a more manageable way.
- Understanding of the Project Life Cycle to appreciate the wider aspects of how projects are delivered.
- Developing commercial awareness to understand project risk and identify areas of waste and productivity improvement.
- Supervise people more effectively
- Understanding employment law to support decision making.
- Enabling the leadership of people in a more effective way.
- Empowering the application of theories in a relevant and contextualised way.
- Development of soft skills to maximise the resources available on a project.
Successful candidates will be awarded:
- ECITB Certificate of Achievement
- CMI level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management.
More information can be found here.
If you have a number of people from your organisation interested in a course then we can come to you. The benefits of in-house training is that the course can be contextualised to you. Your job titles, your terminology, your case-studies, your course. Contextualisation means increased understanding and application to your very specific organisational environment.
Please contact sale and marketing on +44 (0)808 168 2020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org