About the ECITB/IOSH Managing Safely course
This four day workshop is suitable for those required to manage safely and effectively in compliance with both their company’s policy and best practice in health and safety. By focusing on assessing and controlling risks and understanding responsibilities delegates will be equipped to identify hazards, measure performance and carry out accident investigations in the workplace. The course is accredited by IOSH for the Managing Safely award.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for any person who has supervisory or management responsibility for health, safety and the environment, particularly those with little or no previous relevant training.
What are the benefits?
Delegates will benefit from learning about:
- Legal Frameworks – The Supervisor’s legal requirements and accountability for health and safety.
- The roles of the safety representative and the safety committee.
- Risk Assessments and control – the importance of risk assessments and how to prepare them.
- Managing Heath and Safety – the principles of managing HSE and measuring performance.
- Accident and Incident Investigation – techniques for investigation and how to prepare meaningful recommendations.
- Hazard identification
- Protecting the environment – measure implementation to control industrial impacts on the environment and the importance of Environmental Management Systems.
If you have a number of people from your organisation interested in a course then we can come to you. The benefits of in-house training is that the course can be contextualised to you. Your job titles, your terminology, your case-studies, your course. Contextualisation means increased understanding and application to your very specific organisational environment.
If you need a course in a different location or on a different date, please contact sales and marketing on +44 808 168 2020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org