A stakeholder can be defined, in simple terms, an individual or group who may affect, or be affected by a decision, activity, or outcome of a project.
This course aims to help your participants identify their stakeholders; learn how to establish effective engagement strategies and use these to build a strong working partnership that gets results.
The course follows a logical progression, through identification, analysis, mapping of needs and expectations through to managing and engaging.
The early identification of the key influencers will ensure that projects are well managed from the start. Communication can be effectively tailored to the right people to guarantee an easier flow of information and quicker decision making and a clearer understanding of the project and its goals.
Managing stakeholder expectations is a crucial part of project management, as effectively managing the needs of all interested parties is vital.
This course is for individuals who manage projects and must manage stakeholder expectations at the same time.
· Understanding the power and influence stakeholders have on our business
· Identifying project stakeholders
· The stakeholder environments
· Stakeholder analysis and ranking
· The Stakeholder Management Plan
· The Stakeholder Register
· Managing Stakeholder expectations
· Engaging your Stakeholders
· Communicating with Stakeholders effectively
· Barriers to effective Stakeholder communication
· Utilising the most effective communication mediums
· Influencing and persuading
· The power of Feedback in the Stakeholder Environment