Building Project Management Frameworks
Once we have identified and communicated the needed processes and tools, we will specifically design and develop the systems needed to embed them in your organisation. This phase delivers the system that we have identified as fit-for-purpose during the blueprinting phase.
With handbooks, template libraries, procedure diagrams, process flow charts and more instantly available to your project teams, managers and directors, projects will flow, results measured and reported, and progress tracked.
Your Project Management Framework can be built on Sharepoint 2013 within your existing Office 365 environment, or it can be delivered to you as a hosted Software As A Service. Your documentation and processes can be tested against industry best-practice (including stakeholder, scope, schedule, cost, resource, risk and change management best-practice). The system, crucially, will be appropriate as the blueprinting phase will have identified what is necessary and what isn’t for your project environment.
The PMF is then populated with all of your specifics, and where there are gaps we will add process maps, instructions and templates.
Our bespoke and unique 20|20 PMF will ensure that project frameworks, standards, instructions and templates are easily and securely accesses by the relevant project team members. With an intuitive layout and easy-to-use road map for policies, instructions and templates, your teams will have all the support possible.
Key project standards are managed centrally. This embeds “one version of the truth” and ensures consistency and compliance.
Indicators that you might need a PMF:
- Are you lacking one system or do you have a number of systems inherited from different amalgamated business units?
- Do your Project Managers struggle to find documents and templates?
- Is your current system paper-based (folder and file)?
- Is your current system difficult to navigate?
- Is there poor or no use of existing apps such as Sharepoint?
An answer of yes to these sorts of questions could indicate that you might need a PMF.
With a properly Blueprinted and developed PMF comes:
- Better governance
- Organisational learning
- Increased information flow
- Resource optimisation
- A greater ability to take on more projects by your Project Managers as their time-to-information is cut