20|20 Business Insight have developed our own Project Delivery System (PDS). Our PDS uses roles associated with the Project Environment and matches them to the Project Lifecycle. It allows you to follow a graphical workflow to see the instructions associated with your role at any stage of a project.
The PDS is a structured and secure system for both embedding best-practice project procedures and also hosting all of the associated documents, templates and instructions. These can all be easily accessed by all team members. Access levels can be controlled depending upon the type (complexity) of your projects.
This online tool can be provided through a subscription model, or alternatively we have a Sharepoint version which can be run within your own IT environment.
Using the PDS, you will be able to drill down into the system to view any template documents that may be needed at that point in the project lifecycle.
- We can customize the PDS to contain both your processes and your documentation.
- The PDS is web-based and is accessed through:
- mobile phones
- The PDS uses very little bandwidth and this helps mobile useage.
- All members of your teams can have access.
- Various levels of access are available, meaning documents available are relevant to job role.
Contact us for more information:
Tel: +44 1935 816774
Click on the images for a closer look.