Tony Marks is 20|20 Business Group’s Chief Executive. He has 30 years of project experience and 17 years Board level experience including Founder and CEO of a Learning Research Company, Director of a News Corp Company (Worldwide Learning), and non-executive Director of an IT Services Company. He is also a Director of IESTA (The International Energy Skills & Training Alliance).
Tony’s credentials include
- MBA (Software Project Management),
- Fellow of The Association for Project Management (FAPM)
- Fellow of The Chartered Management Institute (FCMI)
- Fellow of the Institute of Leadership & Management (FInstLM)
- APM Professional (APMP)
- Prince 2 Practitioner (P2P)
- PMI Professional (PMP)
- Lecturer in Project Management for The University of Aberdeen (M.Sc. in Project Management).
Tony’s role at 20|20 includes key account management and the implementation of the company’s Integrated Project Development Strategy to provide a wide range of consulting and training services to optimise project performance for 20|20’s Clients.
Connect with Tony on LinkedIn