We are always on the lookout for dynamic and enthusiastic people to join our team. If you feel like you have what it takes to make a difference do send in your cv and covering letter. We do not guarantee a response.
Your overall purpose will be to develop and implement marketing plans to deliver opportunities to the Business Development Executives and to drive online course sales.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
Responsible for delivering the marketing strategy as set by the board and reporting upon its effectiveness. Managing the marketing campaign planner. Liaising with the Board, Finance, Operations and Business Development Executives to ensure the strategy meets their requirements. Oversee competitor research. Management of a part-time marketing assistant.
– Managing the Company’s CRM systems and ensuring data is high quality and maintained effectively.
– Manage email marketing software (Mailchimp).
– Executing weekly e-mail marketing campaigns and analysing returned data and statistics, duplicate checking, un-subscribes etc.
– Updating and managing the Marketing Campaign Planner.
– Coordinating mail campaigns and liaising with associated suppliers.
– Prepare for and co-ordinate 20|20s participation in regional and national Conferences/Exhibitions.
– Coordinate the development of 20|20’s marketing collateral including communications with designers, internal stakeholders and printers.
– Deliver the current content marketing strategy, and in time build on that strategy to maximise Qualified Lead Generation and online sales.
– Drive content generation for Websites, Social Media and sales assets.
– Drive new data acquisition efforts.
– Ensure all sales materials are kept up to date.
– Be the brand guardian for the company.
Responsible for all activities associated with Marketing / Website development including:
– Regular updates and maintenance of group websites including news section, current marketing campaigns, new course information.
– Manage the click-through optimisation effort.
– Liaise with our web design company to ensure new needed functionality is incorporated seamlessly.
– Set-up of email marketing discount codes and on-line bookings with monthly ‘Hotspots’
– Management of on-line booking systems.
– Own the Search Engine Optimisation strategy and use of Google Analytics to report on its effectiveness.
– Set-up of digital publication software including its use on the company website and email campaigns.
– Awareness of competitor material including publications, events and websites.
– Developing marketing process and operating procedures.
– Providing regular email signature updates to all staff members.
– Become a central repository of course knowledge and information for both the commodity and the solution sales teams.
– Assist with the support and management of distributors’ and partner websites.
– Development of Case Studies and Project Summaries in partnership with the Business Development Execs.
Requirements of the Job (Essential Skills, Qualifications and Experience):
The role will require excellent communication and administrative skills coupled with diligence and attention to detail required of supporting a very busy international training organisation. Key skills and competence will include the following:
– Written and oral communication skills need to be of a high standard.
– Experience of reporting and analysing website and content marketing effectiveness.
– Knowledge of e-commerce would be an advantage.
– Excellent IT Skills including knowledge of MS Office & CRM Systems.
– Excellent organisational skills are required in planning and executing marketing campaigns and coordinating marketing events.
Personal confidence to liaise effectively with senior members of the company including the Board
To apply please contact Tony.Marks@2020businessgroup.com