“To provide businesses and their people first class project management and leadership consulting services alongside appropriate, consistent and, where-possible, contextualized training and learning.
20|20 Business Insight strives to become the primary independent source of Project Management learning and expertise across the Project Management profession and across all platforms throughout the UK, America (North and South) and Europe.”
20|20 is the first choice for everyone wishing to achieve their full potential through organisational development.
“The right people in the right environment with the right tools to ensure that we exceed our customers’ expectations.”
We strive to:
- Work closely with our customers to understand their business objectives and their changing needs and provide a Client-focused environment.
- Have an appropriate portfolio of products and services which is maintained and developed to ensure the customer’s expectations are exceeded.
- Build an environment where our staff and associates feel empowered, supported and motivated and are encouraged to communicate openly.
- Develop our staff by providing a supportive environment with the necessary resources and support to maximise their performance.
- Sustain business growth through strategic market development and a client-focused approach.
20|20 Business Insight is a full service, project management, business and leadership training and consulting company who deliver training courses and consulting services throughout the world. We are the largest independent provider of project management training courses in the UK and we have offices in Scotland, England, and the U.S.A.
We provide open-course training; in-house training; contextualised and bespoke APM, PMI and PRINCE2® certified training courses. For all project management training needs, both for the organisation and for the individual, 20|20 deliver.
The consulting team work with companies to analyse competence baselines and deliver maturity assessments, design bespoke and accredited training programmes, create handbooks and manuals, implement project management procedures and protocols and then measure and report effectiveness.
Whilst we have offices in Scotland, England, and the USA, crucially we have the ability to deliver training and consulting anywhere in the world.
Our training facilitators and our consultants regularly travel across the world delivering for our clients.
Alongside this, our i-Knowledge online learning platform enables students to study at their own pace absolutely anywhere at all as long as they have access to the internet.
This makes us unique as a project management training provider