1. By taking the APM PFQ you will gain a broad understanding of the principles of the project management profession.
2. The qualification is fully accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM).
3. The course will provide understanding of key project terminology in order for participants to gain confidence in a project environment.
4. It is an ideal starting qualification for those looking to work in project management or those who have found themselves in a project management environment.
5. The APM PFQ will help individuals recognize the key aspects of a project and the importance of their role within it.
6. If you are an organisation that is involved in projects, having all staff in the project environment using and understanding standardised terminology can rapidly increase efficiency and morale.
7. The APM PFQ will help you understand how project management can ultimately enhance your effectiveness in your organisation.
So what’s stopping you? It’s time to invest in you.