The Living Wage Foundation supports, recognises and celebrates the leadership shown by Living Wage Employers in the UK.
20|20 Business Insight fully agree with the foundation, that work should be the surest way out of poverty.
What is the Living Wage?
- An hourly rate set independently and updated annually.
- The Living Wage is calculated according to the basic cost of living in the UK.
- Employers choose to pay the Living Wage on a voluntary basis.
- The Living Wage enjoys cross party support, with public backing from the Prime Minister and the Leader of the Opposition.
- Paying the Living Wage is:
good for business,
good for the individual
and good for society.
Click here – For more information about the Living Wage and discover which other employers are part of this great scheme.