You have come through to a slightly old page!
To get up-to-date information, please click on one of the banners below to go through to the new page on our website.
This course is suitable for anyone working in a project environment, including project managers and team members and will provide participants with the ability to organize, plan and control projects using the PRINCE2® methodology.
PRINCE2®(2009) Foundation section covers basics and terminology and the PRINCE2® (2009) Practitioner provides an opportunity to apply learning of the PRINCE2® methodology to a real-life derived scenario.
The Prince2® Foundation element follows the syllabus put in place by the APM Group, including :
• The process based approach
• Project governance
• Roles & responsibilities
• Product based planning and levels of plans
• Project controls & tolerance
• Management of risk
• Configuration management & change control
• Quality Management
• Support services & commercial partnerships
The PRINCE2® Practitioner provides candidates with:
• Preparation for the Prince2® Practitioner examination, including sample practitioner examination papers and marking guidelines.
• A review of the entire method, consolidating, understanding and addressing any areas of concern.
• Syndicate and individual scenario based exercises, designed to focus candidates on the application of the Prince2®method.
The examination scheme is administered by the Association for Project Management Group Ltd. Delegates will undertake a 1 hour multiple choice examination on day 3 and successful candidates will progress to the 2.5 hour Practitioner scenario-based objective testing multiple choice examination on day 5.
This course which has been accredited by the APM Group and comprises of an intensive 5 day programme leading to the PRINCE2® Foundation on day 3 and the Practitioner Examination of day 5.
Delegates will benefit from an awareness of projects and project management. All delegates will recieve pre-reading materials and the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® manual. Additional home-working will also be required.
This course is delivered as part of our global ‘open course programme. For dates and venue locations please contact the 20|20 Business Support Team on +44 (0)808 168 2020. Alternatively, this course can also be scheduled as an ‘In-house’ course and customised to your organisations requirements.