Developing high performance teams, whether for in-house projects or for a wider project team consisting of Client and Contractor(s), cannot be left to chance. These workshops are built around specific requirements to rapidly develop teams to successfully deliver challenging projects. Using team-based activities, values and objectives are openly discussed and developed into a shared project vision – creating a high performance project culture.
This workshop is specifically designed for project teams wishing to improve their effectiveness and move rapidly towards high performance. It can be designed for new or existing, ad-hoc, functional, multi-national or Client/Contractor(s) teams.
Workshop content varies depending on the agreed objectives but typically can include:
- Agreeing team roles and performance measurement.
- Agreeing project values and objectives.
- Agreeing and removing barriers to high performance.
- Emphasizing the importance of the team.
- Implementing effective project communication.
- Understanding and managing team behavior.
- Creating and developing high performance teams.
- Bringing together a wider team, or client/contractor(s).
- Introducing and utilizing team leadership models.
- Introducing and utilizing team motivation models.
- Assessing individual team behavior, strengths and weaknesses.
Tel: +1 713 243 0708