This course is ideal for practicing middle managers who wish to develop their core management skills and practices. This qualification focuses on personal development of the individual learner’s management capabilities and competencies.
By undertaking the complete programme learners will develop the core skills and knowledge required to become successful First Line Managers. Securing the ability to motivate, Inspire and effectively communicate with their staff to achieve individual, team and organisational goals.
This internationally recognised qualification from the Chartered Management Institute will provide an introduction leadership skills and the understanding of ethical and cultural issues within the organisation. You will:
• Understand the organisation’s ethical and value-based approach to leadership
• Understand a variety of leadership styles
• Be able to secure achievement of team involvement and objectives through leadership
• Gain a globally recognised qualification
• Develop skills to influence and persuade your team and managers
• Achieve learning outcomes matched against National Occupational Standards of Management
• Get student membership of CMI
• Received a CMI pathways book
• Earn credits towards Level 5 Certificate Management & Leadership
• Have email and telephone tutor support
• Globally recognised qualification
• Skills to influence and persuade your team and managers
• Learning outcomes matched against National Occupational Standards of Management
• Student membership of CMI
• CMI pathways book
• Credits towards Level 5 Certificate Management & Leadership
• Email and telephone tutor support
This unit attracts 7 credits and is sufficient for an Award qualification on successful completion of the assignment.
Certificate in Management & Leadership: 13 credits required. Minimum of 45 – 70 hours of self-directed learning required.
Diploma in Management & Leadership: 62 credits required. Minimum of 185 hours of self-directed learning required.
This course is delivered online with 30 hours of self-directed study plus unlimited tutor support.
Delegates will be required to produce a written assignment in order to achieve the CMI Level 5 Award.