This course would suit those who are required to assist others in their development by identifying and providing development opportunities for their staff.
The First Line Manager units are ideal for anyone looking to boost their career with a qualification from the CMI, enhance their leadership skills and certify their knowledge and skills on a nationally-recognised level.
The most important resource available to any organisation is its people. Without people there is no organisation. Therefore one of the main objectives of this unit is to help delegates gain the understanding, skills and knowledge required to plan the work of their team and lead the team to achieve these work plans through monitoring and recording their progress.
• Describe the underlying principles of leadership
• Identify the links between individuals, teams and organisational objectives
• Identify the links between current competencies and the team and organisational objectives
• Identify activities to support the development of teams
• Identify processes to measure and review individual and team development objectives
• Globally recognised qualification
• Best practice In Induction and delivery for new team members
• Skills to develop your team
• Student membership of CMI
• CMI pathways book and full tutor support
• Credits towards Level 3 Certificate In First Line Management
This course unit attracts 6 credits and is sufficient for an Award qualification
Certificate in First Line Management: 13 credits required. Minimum of 50 hours self-directed learning required
Diploma in First Line Management: 42 credits required. Minimum of 130 hours of self-directed learning required
This course is delivered online.